Make Ahead Meals: Become an Amazingly Efficient Cook to Save Time by Using Quick Money-Saving Make Ahead Meals to Feed You and Your Family! (Freezer Meals, Make Multiple Meals in One Cooking Session!
Finally, a Real Make-Ahead Meal Book!
How to save time and preserve your health despite a fast-paced, fast food world
Having a busy life, you probably rely on the convenience of fast food on a regular basis. There really isn’t anything wrong with a drive-through burger or burrito every now and then. But the risks of more-than-occasional fast food consumption are very real:
- A 2004 study by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute found that people who ate fast food more than twice a week gained 10 more pounds and had higher insulin resistance (which can lead to diabetes and heart disease) than those who only ate it once a week.
- Even scarier was the study done by the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences in Ontario, Canada noted that areas with high concentrations of fast food restaurants were more than twice as likely to be higher in all causes of death.
- Get a Make-Ahead Meals crash course to get you started quickly!
- Discover useful tips and tricks for cooking and storing your meals
- Plenty of delicious recipes
Fast food is also not cheap anymore. So if you’re eating a lot of it, you are paying a very high price to wreck your own health. (Over time the price to your heart and body can be quite dear indeed.)
You need the convenience of fast food and the benefits of a healthy diet. So, what’s the solution?
Make-Ahead Meals will let you keep the convenience of a quick meal without the great expense to your health and your wallet.
You don’t have to be an experienced cook to benefit from Make-Ahead Meals. And cooking a bigger batch of one dish doesn’t take more time than just cooking a single portion, so you’re going to save a lot of time!
This book is clear in its intention:
Cooking and freezing meals ahead of time is not a new idea … but it’s great for busy people. It’s a simple idea that will pay off big time in better health and more money in your pocket.